Spyder Garage

Default New Adventure Windshield - how does it mount?

Just bought the adventure windshield and found that the smaller windshield that attaches to the larger one has no mounting holes,any idea how it mounts together? Thanks

Spyder Garage

The YouTube videos where I see them unboxed have them already connected together. Not sure how they are connected, but they were definitely not separate pieces.

Spyder Garage

I just bought the Adventure Windshield today & installed it in about 5 minutes - the kit only has 3 parts - the windshield, the black plastic deflector that goes between the windscreen and the instrument cluster, and a bag of 4 bolts. You just line up the holes in the windshield mount and the deflector with the 4 holes in the side of the instrument cluster and screw in the bolts

Spyder Garage

Yes what 3 wheeler said, but I'm not really happy with the Adventure windshield, so we are going to buy the Madstad windshield, wanted to buy the f4 but they said they would have the shorter shield until July. So sending the Adventure back.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Dog View Post
    Yes what 3 wheeler said, but I'm not really happy with the Adventure windshield, so we are going to buy the Madstad windshield, wanted to buy the f4 but they said they would have the shorter shield until July. So sending the Adventure back.
    I was considering the Adventure windshield, can you tell me what you didnt like about it.
    Thanks,
    2020 Can Am Ryker Rally Sport Touring Edition

Spyder Garage

The windshield is for my wife's Ryker and she is 5'2" or 3". She can't look over the windshield even in its lowest position, she has to look through it. It's kinda distored to look through, not near as clear as most of the other windshield makers like F4 or Madstad. Plus she doesn't like the looks of that inside vent cover that directs incoming air from the cutout in the windshield and directs it up, and when looking through the lower part of the windshield you are looking through two pieces of distorted plastic. It is also not very wide so air hits your shoulders and arms. It is an easy install though. A taller person my find the shield just fine and it does look pretty good on the bike in my opinion.

Spyder Garage

All really good reasons, and I've never liked looking through windscreens either, always over, thanks.
    2020 Can Am Ryker Rally Sport Touring Edition

Spyder Garage

Mounted the windshield and took it for a 42 mile ride and it’s a lot better than the sport windshield