Spyder Garage

Default 2020 Spyder RT Tire Pressure

What would everyone recommend for from and rear tire pressure?
    Thanks
    On my 2013 I have 19 in the front and 28 in the rear.
    2013 RT Limited
    2013 RT Limited , Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I had 19# on the stock Kendas on my 2021 RT and I'm currently running about 26# on the rear tire.

Spyder Garage

If you are still running the OE Spec Kendas, go with the recommended pressures on your tire placard, those black round things from Kenda that keep the metal Spyder bits off the ground really NEED that air in them to do that particular job.... running anything different is even more of a risk that they'll fail in some way!!

It's only when you put on 'real' tires that are capable of doing so much more for you that you need to consider varying the air pressures you use & running 16 or so up front & 18 in the rear to suit/in accordance with the load placed upon the tires and their much greater carrying capacity at the placard (higher) pressures.

So for the Kendas, STICK WITH THE MANUAL & ITS RECOMMENDED PRESSURES - yeah, even tho you KNOW it'll likely wear out the centre of the rear tire tread fairly rapidly...... in this particular instance/with the OE Spec Kendas, that's a feature of the tire's construction, & NOT a sign of over-inflation, so it's pretty much unavoidable!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

I tried running 20 in my front tires but just do not like it. I run 18.5 in mine.
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue