Spyder Garage

Default Just installed my Sena SRL in my Shoei Neotech II helmet

My Sena SRL arrived last night and I charged it overnight. Installed in my Shoei Neotech II helmet today. Since the helmets were made for the Sena SRL the install was super easy. It took longer to take off and replace the side foam in the helmet than to do the install. Helmet was pre grooved for the install so the wires, mic, and ear pieces all had spots to go. Connected to my phone via bluetooth and the music played nicely. Great sound (at least for my ears). Amazon had a deal that if you applied for one of their credit cards you would get a $150 gift card. So my wife and I both applied for a card (on separate Amazon accounts) and both got $150 gift cards. So my two Sena SRL units cost me $300, Can't beat that with a stick. We will keep the cards for a month or two then cancel them.

Spyder Garage

I'm waiting on my SRL to arrive. Don't know if I'll use it immediately though. I'm trying to keep the distractions at a minimum while I get more comfortable riding. You came across a really good deal. You probably know this, but if you don't you might not want to cancel the cards. That negatively impacts your credit score. Just shred them.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRuckus View Post
    I'm waiting on my SRL to arrive. Don't know if I'll use it immediately though. I'm trying to keep the distractions at a minimum while I get more comfortable riding. You came across a really good deal. You probably know this, but if you don't you might not want to cancel the cards. That negatively impacts your credit score. Just shred them.
    Exactly. Good advice, John.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

OTOH having too many open accounts, even if you don't use them, can also impact your credit score.
    Peggy and Howard

Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S SM5

His: 1999 Honda VFR Interceptor

Spyder Garage

My credit score is 810 so if it drops a notch I am still fine. As was posted above to many cards is just as bad as a cancelled card. I actually only have one card so now it's three lol. At least until i cancel the two