Spyder Garage

Default 2020 RT Base switch blanks

Good day all,

I have the 2020 RT base. The first two switch positions are obviously filled with windshield position and heated grips. The third position is a blank and I’m going to put a garage door opener switch there. The fourth position actually is attached to something looks like a little switch box below it. But this is a dummy switch. What is that? What is it for? Can I eventually use that switch position? Any information I would greatly appreciate. Thank you very much.

Coming from two wheels and still trying to learn the Can-Am but have very few miles on it.

Steve
    2020 RT , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by beerandchips View Post
    Good day all,

I have the 2020 RT base. The first two switch positions are obviously filled with windshield position and heated grips. The third position is a blank and I’m going to put a garage door opener switch there. The fourth position actually is attached to something looks like a little switch box below it. But this is a dummy switch. What is that? What is it for? Can I eventually use that switch position? Any information I would greatly appreciate. Thank you very much.

Coming from two wheels and still trying to learn the Can-Am but have very few miles on it.

Steve
    That switch is for the heated seats on the RTL. I believe the wiring is installed for the seats and pluged in to the blank.
    2020 RT Limited , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelscs View Post
    That switch is for the heated seats on the RTL. I believe the wiring is installed for the seats and pluged in to the blank.
    very good. Thank you.

Steve
    2020 RT , Chalk White