Spyder Garage

Default Ryker key holder

I have an stl file for a Ryker key holder. Any of you that want a copy, please PM me. Apparently we can't upload anything but pictures to this forum?

The holder is a 17mm ball on a 10mm stalk, similar to the one below being sold for $5 plus $10 shipping. If you have a 3D printer, you can have this one for free.

BS
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ravensrest View Post
    I have an stl file for a Ryker key holder. Any of you that want a copy, please PM me. Apparently we can't upload anything but pictures to this forum?

The holder is a 17mm ball on a 10mm stalk, similar to the one below being sold for $5 plus $10 shipping. If you have a 3D printer, you can have this one for free.

BS
    Could you please send me the SYL file. ebdb20@yahoo.com

Spyder Garage

I have an stl file for a Ryker key holder. Any of you that want a copy, please PM me. Apparently we can't upload anything but pictures to this forum? .....
    If you open Reply to Thread then scroll down past the Your Message field & Additional Options below it to reach Attachments, you can then use Manage Attachments instead of 'Insert' to upload any/all these file types:

• doc
    • gif
    • jpeg
    • jpg
    • pdf
    • png
    • txt
    • zip

There are some maximum file sizes tho, as well as some height & width limits - all shown in the Attachment Key at the bottom of the Manage Attachments screen below the Upload Files from your Computer & Upload Files from a Website entry fields.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

BS
    There is also a website called thingiverse you can put it on, then just give us the link.