Spyder Garage

Default What electrical connection comes on the new Freedom trailer?

Can someone please tell me what electrical connection comes on the new (2020-2021)Freedom trailer .4 or 5 wire ,flat or square connector. I have a new hitch and wire harness from CASA that has a 4 wire flat connection for the trailer .Will I need an adapter to hook up to trailer?
    2017 RTL Asphalt Grey Metallic Chrome
    2017 RTL , Asphalt Grey Mettalic

Spyder Garage

I'm sure it's a square four pin plug. You can either buy or make a "jumper" to work with your flat four.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Or, you can take your flat four and split it in half and tape (shrink tube) one half on top of the other. It'll fit the square four then.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Thank you both for the reply. That is what I needed to know. 😃
    2017 RTL Asphalt Grey Metallic Chrome
    2017 RTL , Asphalt Grey Mettalic