Spyder Garage

Default New exhaust questions and recommendation for Ryker

Hey all, I am thinking about upgrading my exhaust on my 900 ryker. I am not doing this for any performance gain, nor do I have any expectations in that department. I am also not looking for a much louder exhaust. I am just interested in the idea of a better engine note without going deaf in the process. Any recommendations? Also, would love to hear back from any of you regarding exhaust upgrades reviews etc

Spyder Garage

Has nobody put an aftermarket exhaust on their ryker?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by delkhouri View Post
    Has nobody put an aftermarket exhaust on their ryker?
    I'm pretty sure there are at least few regular readers/posters here who have put aftermarket exhausts on their Rykers, but 'Forums' tend to be used by people who actually have a life outside of 'social media' . so it often takes a week or more before others/the regular readers get around to even READING post like yours, let alone answering them!! But they WILL, eventually....

So, give them a chance, people ARE looking in on your thread (over 100 views in what, not even 48 hours yet? ) so it's mostly likely just a matter of being patient now....

Or you could do a std Search on 'RLS Exhaust'; or 'Exhaust; + Ryker'; or maybe even do an Advanced Search on the same search strings but restrict your search to Titles Only & only in the Ryker sub-forums.

Good Luck!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Yeah patience is probably a good idea

I did a search but only found posts from RLS exhaust talking about new products etc

Spyder Garage

I am also considering an exhaust for my Ryker. I have found an abundance of reviews and sound tests on youtube. However, in my opinion, most are just too loud for my tastes. The new 'Stealth" model from RLS may be the exception.
    2019 Ryler Rally , Shock Yellow

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Tslepebull View Post
    I am also considering an exhaust for my Ryker. I have found an abundance of reviews and sound tests on youtube. However, in my opinion, most are just too loud for my tastes. The new 'Stealth" model from RLS may be the exception.
    Exactly and the “stealth is of the most interest to me right now. Silber exhaust also has a regular, a medium loud (which is quieter) and a quiet but I have only found sound clips and reviews of the regular.... I emailed them a couple days ago but have not heard back yet

Spyder Garage

I instantly bought the Stealth the moment I heard it on my 900. It has a NICE tone, not ear-piercingly loud and even makes popcorn (lol) when throttling down.

Spyder Garage

I installed the spyder1attitude exhaust on mine and its not too loud. I found it on YouTube and bought in on eBay.
    2020 900 ACE , Black/ Yellow

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior View Post
    I instantly bought the Stealth the moment I heard it on my 900. It has a NICE tone, not ear-piercingly loud and even makes popcorn (lol) when throttling down.
    Thanks thats helpful