Spyder Garage

Default Need to trailer 2 Spyder F3 on one trailer. Will a 7x16 work?

I have access to a 7x16 open trailer with side rails and rear mesh ramp. I'm wondering if we put them back to back with the back tires slid over so their sitting sideways, would they fit? One has the saddle bags and the other has removable bags. We were going to give it a try next time we're in the same area together but wanted to see if anyone else managed it already.

Spyder Garage

I don't think you will get a good fit. I rented a 6 X 10 trailer for my RTL and it filled up the trailer. Only a few inches on the sides and front to rear to spare. And, I think you are going to have problems trailering one of the vehicles backwards. I wouldn't do it..... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Sloppydogdrool View Post
    I have access to a 7x16 open trailer with side rails and rear mesh ramp. I'm wondering if we put them back to back with the back tires slid over so their sitting sideways, would they fit? One has the saddle bags and the other has removable bags. We were going to give it a try next time we're in the same area together but wanted to see if anyone else managed it already.
    get some 2x4's ( two long ones ) ..... put the spyders rear to rear as you said and see if the lumber fits around them in the 7 x 16 size requirement .... this way there will be NO question about whether it will or not ..... JMHO .... Mike

Spyder Garage

Share pics if it works. I’m interested in the same. Thanks

Spyder Garage

Not enough room, as said in a previous comment! On a 6X10, it is a tight squeeze for one F-3. Please remember , if you turn one on backward, you need to take off the windshield on that one!