Spyder Garage

Default What is this Removable trunk rack's “name”?

Back in 2017 I purchased a removable trunk rack I think from the guy who ran seal boards. I know he got sick and sold the business. I think he was a sponsor too. I remember doing searches with the name of the rack to see different bags people used with it. The rack is made of steel clips under the hinge and hooks under the latch. I have the rack but looking for luggage ideas beside duffle bag. I remember seeing all kinds of pictures of bags attached to it. I typed in removable rack spyderlovers but can’t find any of the old posts. Anyone remember what this rack was called? Anyone still have one and what bags do you use with it?

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I do believe this is what you are looking for! A search on SL using john seal found a post where his sig included his old web URL, www.sealcreativeconcepts.com. Then I went to the Wayback Machine and put in the URL. Had to check about three or four website archives until I found this one from 2017! He called it a Rear Tote Rack.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170626...ear-tote-rack/

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Thank you! That’s the one I have and I found the pictures I was looking for!

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”