Spyder Garage

Default Kuryakyn Motorcycle Barrel Bag Like New - $100

Used once and is in great shape.

Local pickup (Columbia, MO) or USPS Priority 2-5 Day Shipping (USA ONLY - If available...contact me if you want shipping.)

**NOTES about Shipping**
    1. You pay shipping postage. The cost varies by location.
    2. I only charge what USPS charges me.
    3. If you want the exact shipping cost, you will need to message me.
    4. You can get an "approximate" postage amount by going to the USPS site and using the following:

Sender zip: 65202
    Box Size: 24" x 16" x 13"
    Box and Item(s) Weight Rounded Up: 10 pounds
    Mail Services Type: Priority Mail 2 - 5 days (if available)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

20210122_160950.jpg 20210122_161001.jpg 20210122_161146.jpg 20210122_161230.jpg 20210122_161516.jpg 20210122_161632.jpg 20210122_161826.jpg 20210122_161850.jpg

* The Classic Tour Bag is not your traditional roll bag. Place it on your luggage rack and securely fasten it to your sissy bar with its wide hook and loop strap. Place it on your passenger seat and it is perfectly sized to provide lumbar support for the rider. With its large center hatch and zippered ends you can gain access to the main compartment from almost any side. Expand the end compartments when you need that extra room and pack away. The weather is little threat with traditional Küryakyn weather resistant construction and new self sealing zippers. For those severe storms simply throw on the fully protective rain cover - The Classic Tour Bag provides ample protection for your items.
    * Zippered ends and large hatch allow access to main compartment from almost all sides
    * Expandable side compartments provide extra room when you need it and keep the bag narrow when you don't
    * Waterproof zippers with large glove-friendly pulls
    * 1200 Denier construction for durability
    * Wide hook-&-loop belt securely attaches bag to any backrest
    * Convenient shoulder strap makes it easy to carry into the hotel after a long ride
    * Semi-rigid construction provides support so the bag retains its shape - even when empty
    * Included Items: Bag, Shoulder Strap, Two Adjustable Universal Straps and Rain Cover Dim: 12" Long x 11" High x 21" Wide (Expands to 24") Cubic Inches: 2,772 Expanded: 3,168

Spyder Garage

This is a very good buy for a bag of this sort. I have and use a similar bag. I place it on the passenger seat and secure it with Rok Straps. When loaded, it's too heavy for the top trunk lid rack.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Spyder Garage

PM Sent

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
    This is a very good buy for a bag of this sort. I have and use a similar bag. I place it on the passenger seat and secure it with Rok Straps. When loaded, it's too heavy for the top trunk lid rack.
    love rok straps best thing ever

Spyder Garage

Pending Sale...I will update this again once sold. And those rok straps are awesome...I 2nd that!

Spyder Garage

This barrel bag has been sold!
    Life's short...Play it by ear and ryde!