Spyder Garage

Spyder Hey Ya'll We Got A New Member! Lets welcome kroache to SL

Welcome kroache, post up a hello, introduce yourself & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community kroache, from the staff at Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.

Here's some helpful links to start you along your journey here @SL:
    Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Do's & Don'ts for new Spyder Owners
    Check out & add your Spyder to the Garage
    Check the Visited Maps page & add your traveled Map to your signature

Do NOT post support questions here, please post them in the appropriate forum once your account is approved.

Spyder Garage

Default First Spyder test ride

Hi All,

Been absorbing all kinds of great information from your forum since joining last month. I currently ride a 2016 Indian Roadmaster but have always been intrigued by the Can Am Spyder. Well yesterday I experienced my first Spyder test ride ever (on a new RTL). Left the dealership (Energy PowerSports - Oakville, Ontario) with a new Chalk Metallic RTL. I do plan on keeping the RoadMaster but figure the Spyder will be a lot more comfortable for longer 2-up riding with my wife. She came along for the test ride and thought it was a blast .

Anyway, thanks for all of the info I borrowed.....definitely feel I entered that dealership with lots of valuable information and felt well-informed. Pick it up next Saturday (gonna be a long week).

That's me with the goofy grin.

Cheers

Kevin
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the forum Kroache. I hope you are enjoying it. On your new 2021 Spyder RTL!! Looks Like a Nice machine, a keeper for sure. Looks like lots of smiles for you and the copilot this year. I hope to see you around the forum soon.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown