Spyder Garage

Default Got my Baja Ron end links

Well I got my Baja Ron end links for my Ryker. Now I'm waiting for half way nice weather to install them. Orderd off of FB and got here pretty quick.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

Just a word of advice when installing them. They have spacer washers that go on each side of the end link. Add a little dab of grease to the washers so that they stick to the side of the end link when slipping the bolt through.

Spyder Garage

I ordered them off of FB too, couldn't find a website at the time. I think that you're gonna like the improvement.
    2020 Can Am Ryker Rally Sport Touring Edition

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Markubis View Post
    Just a word of advice when installing them. They have spacer washers that go on each side of the end link. Add a little dab of grease to the washers so that they stick to the side of the end link when slipping the bolt through.
    Good idea! I just got mine this week also and waiting on warmer weather too.

Spyder Garage

Put a wooden dowel in the link end and spacers and push it out with the bolt. Do not over tighten the bolts or you will damage the spacers.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2018 RT Ltd - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix
    2018 RT Ltd Chrome - Champagne Metallic - Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker) Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Vredestein and PPA Orb wheels on front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zumo XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer trike up North; and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM driver's backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with voltmeter, dash cam, foam grips - Magic Mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Spyder Garage

It really isn’t difficult to put the spacers in. I did it first try without any tools.

It is well worth this upgrade. As you aren’t replacing the anti-say bar this won’t take long at all.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Markubis View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. I don't have any grease but I think Vaseline would work too.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Snoking1127 View Post
    Put a wooden dowel in the link end and spacers and push it out with the bolt. Do not over tighten the bolts or you will damage the spacers.
    That's a pretty slick idea.......
    Greg Kamer

USAF, 20 years, retired

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jvclarke View Post
    It really isn’t difficult to put the spacers in. I did it first try without any tools.

It is well worth this upgrade. As you aren’t replacing the anti-say bar this won’t take long at all.
    After watching a couple of DIY videos on YouTube, I decided if I were to replace the sway bar I'd take it to the shop and let them deal with it. My patience and back would not last long enough.
    Greg Kamer

USAF, 20 years, retired

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by gkamer View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. I don't have any grease but I think Vaseline would work too.
    Vaseline will work fine.

Spyder Garage

gkamer if you wanna do the sway bar send me a message it is a really easy job but the shop will charge you 400 + to do it and the sway bar is well worth the money next to my shocks the best thing i did to my ryker.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dklehman View Post
    gkamer if you wanna do the sway bar send me a message it is a really easy job but the shop will charge you 400
    Thank you for your offer... I might take up on it it once the weather improves. Whereabout in WA are you?
    Greg Kamer

USAF, 20 years, retired

Spyder Garage

Spokane. I am pretty sure i saw you friday out by the waste to energy plant.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dklehman View Post
    Spokane. I am pretty sure i saw you friday out by the waste to energy plant.
    You probably did. I'm about 60 miles west of you in Ritzville. We should try to hook up one of these days, compare note so to speak... or just grab a coffee.
    Greg Kamer

USAF, 20 years, retired