Spyder Garage

Default Can I fit aftermarket mirrors on Lamonster top cuff?

I have the Lamonster top cuff and drink holder on the drivers left side. Will the cuff take aftermarket mirrors and if so what is the size of the screw in part. Any suggestions for mirrors would be appreciated. TIA

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Yes, absolutely. The hole for the mirrors is under the plastic pushpin and is M10x1.25 thread. Pretty much standard thread size for most mirrors.
    2021 Sea to Sky RT , Highland green

Spyder Garage

For sure ... Here is a pix of mine. As above, mirrors with 10x1.25 metric threads will work..
    Attached Images Attached Images

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue

Spyder Garage

I asked lamonster garage specifically what the thread size was so I could "fill in" the unused hole. They told me 1/4 20 bolt. that's what I used.

Spyder Garage

The Spyder Cuff I got on our 2018 RTL has 1/4-20 pre drilled holes only as deep as the cuff is thick. Some of the holes on the cuff also have an plug that takes an allen key that keeps gunk from getting in the threads when that hole isn't used. There are mirrors that attach with the RAM mounts that go on the cuff. They are pretty popular with off-roaders because they swing away when hitting brush or in a fall. I put "RAM mount mirrors" in to the search engine and got a bunch of suggestions that would work.

The main brand seems to be DoubleTake Adjustable Adventure Mirrors from here:
    https://www.advdesigns.com/doenadmim...QaAsZkEALw_wcB

Here's a picture of the components:
    2018 Can Am Spyder RT Limited, 2013 Triumph Bonneville T100
    Motorcycle Rights: AMA Charter Life Member, MRF, FORR Life Member Local 11 Southwest Missouri, Mid-South MILE organizing committee member
    2018 RT Limited , Got one, on, then off then on until Gloria decides if she likes it or not. blue

Spyder Garage

The drilled hole that comes with the plastic plug is drilled/tapped to accept M10-1.25 threads for accessory mirrors. The drilled holes with the stainless steel button head screws are for 1/4-20 threaded accessories. The (2) holes are different sizes.

2022 RT Sea To Sky
    --------------------------------
    2022 RT Seat To Sky , Mystery Blue