Spyder Garage

Spyder Hey Ya'll We Got A New Member! Lets welcome gjht1971 to SL

Welcome gjht1971, post up a hello, introduce yourself & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community gjht1971, from the staff at Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.

Here's some helpful links to start you along your journey here @SL:
    Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Do's & Don'ts for new Spyder Owners
    Check out & add your Spyder to the Garage
    Check the Visited Maps page & add your traveled Map to your signature

Do NOT post support questions here, please post them in the appropriate forum once your account is approved.

Spyder Garage

Default hello

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderBOT View Post
    Welcome gjht1971, post up a hello, introduce yourself & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community gjht1971, from the staff at Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.....

Thanks for the welcome!
    I've been searching for answers on how to bring my handlebars closer to me & stumbled upon this forum site. I love the information here! Looking forward to learning more. I've got a 2016 Spyder RS Ltd. I bought it May 2020 & love it!! I'm in Georgia & we've had a couple of sunny days in the last week so I've enjoyed riding again.
    Safe travels to all of you!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-03-2021 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Fixed quote display

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the forum Gjht1971. I hope you enjoy it. On the new to you 2016 Spyder RS. You can find lots of good information here on the different models of Spyders in the different areas of the forum. Make sure and post a photo of your ride in the Spyder Garage area of the forum when you are able. I hope to see you around the forum soon.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown