Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Find Original Dealer

Last autumn I purchased my 2015 Spyder RT from an estate. The previous owner was the only owner and I would like to find out where he purchased it from. The machine is in perfect order and needs no work but when something does need attention in the future, it might be beneficial to return it to where previous work had been done. I phoned Can Am customer service and ask "If I give you the serial number, can you give me the dealers name that the unit was sold to?" The answer was that "we don't have that information". I am sure Can Am keeps records of this sort but don't want to share. Maybe I got in contact with the wrong department? Customer service is wrong?
    The obvious answer is to phone the nearest dealer but I wouldn't expect them to remember a sale six years in the past. Another problem is I am nearly equidistant from about four dealers with the closest being 50 miles away.
    Any ideas about who to contact at Can AM that might be willing to share information?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 03-03-2021 at 03:30 PM. Reason: Removed Prefix - this is a 'How do I?' not a 'How to:' DIY explanation....