Spyder Garage

Spyder Hey Ya'll We Got A New Member! Lets welcome PhantomFoxtrot to SL

Welcome PhantomFoxtrot, post up a hello, introduce yourself & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community PhantomFoxtrot, from the staff at Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.

Here's some helpful links to start you along your journey here @SL:
    Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Do's & Don'ts for new Spyder Owners
    Check out & add your Spyder to the Garage
    Check the Visited Maps page & add your traveled Map to your signature

Do NOT post support questions here, please post them in the appropriate forum once your account is approved.

Spyder Garage

Hello all!

Glad to be here. I am picking up my '20 F3 Limited on Thursday! Moving up from a 19 Ryker Rally. Loved the Ryker but after a year I decided I wanted to take some longer day trips and the Ryker just wasn't comfy enough. I know it's going to be a big change but I'm looking forward to it.

Any suggestions on must have accessories? I have been seeing a lot about this belt tensioner piece.. any thoughts on this?

Anyway hope everyone is safe and healthy. Spring is just around the corner! ( At least hopefully here in Michigan)

Spyder Garage

Another newbie here, padding the post count ... Also a Michigander, hailing from Cedar Springs, the only town in the states that hangs underwear on their street lights and is darn proud of it! <G>

Haven't signed on the dotted line yet, but seriously looking into the 600. I've already added a few mods to my want list.

- Sway bar links. Aftermarket versions supposed to be a major improvement over stock handling and responsiveness.
    - Upgrade seat? Not sure about that as I'd only be putting about local.
    - Footboards
    - Windshield
    - Lighting
    - Horns (lots of complaints about the feeble stock meep meeper.

I've also seen a forward/reverse jockey shifter (coming soon!).

My Ural had the same silly hard to get to little lever, and swapping that out to a jockey shifter made things a whole lot easier.

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the forum PhantomFoxtrot. I hope you enjoy it. On the new Spyder F3L!! You can find lots of good information here on the Spyder F3L in the different areas of the forum. Make sure and post a photo of your new ride in the Spyder Garage area of the forum when you get your new ride home. I hope to see you around the forum soon.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown