Spyder Garage

Default does Zumo XT GPS have bluetooth?

I am getting the sena com units for my helmet and will be purchasing a zumo xt next. Will the zumo bluetooth to the Sena so I can hear directions?

Spyder Garage

Yes it will.
    2019 RT Limited , Phoenix Orange

Spyder Garage

So now the question is can the Sena unit receive input from both a phone and the zumo at the same time. i will be listening to music from my phone, can the zumo break in with directions or will I have to pick one or the other.

Spyder Garage

My older Sena 20s can be linked to both my iphone and my older Garmin 590, Doc. Works a treat, so there should be no issues with the latest and greatest from both companies
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Yes it will.

The GPS will override the phone music. The only downside is there will be a couple second or so delay before returning to the music.
    2019 RT Limited , Phoenix Orange

Spyder Garage

I always mute a GPS directions - just look down than you get no delay in music.

Spyder Garage

I find it easier to use Google Maps than our Garmin GPS.
    2018 RT Ltd - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix
    2018 RT Ltd Chrome - Champagne Metallic - Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker) Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Vredestein and PPA Orb wheels on front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zumo XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer trike up North; and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM driver's backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with voltmeter, dash cam, foam grips - Magic Mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.