Quote Originally Posted by milryder View Post
I've not heard back yet from my dealer or iMotors on prices for the F3-T and the RT but have a question on the options listed for the F3 on the BRP "build" site. It lists auxiliary lights for $534 but no description nor change in the picture. What is a pulley cover for $209, necessary? (I do minor gravel at times), Tall Boy windshield for $394, I do like wind coverage and dealer agrees I would want taller than stock on the F3. A driver backrest is $400, even more than the RT!! Also the brake linkage and driver footboard I want and is self explanatory. Also a signature light for $179?? I do like maximum day time lighting, don't ride at night much (deer country).

When I add these options to the F3-T I come within a $1000 of the RT MSRP with the options I want on that. No opportunity to ride the RT locally to compare to my brief ride on the 2019 F3-L. Still trying to differentiate the differences, main one seems that the RT is a little more robust in a few options, maybe more element protection in weather and wind? I like location of glove box vs the F3. My upright position of my XMAX is upright and no back pain after 5 hrs. Seemed similar on the RT and F3 although the F3 allows more leg forward with adjustable floorboards even more than the RT. Appreciate all the comments. Will come to conclusion I'm sure once I get prices, etc. Dealer expects models to become more scarce as spring progresses.

The RT being heavier is said to be more stable and less twitchy on the highway. So most likely a more comfortable long distance machine.