Spyder Garage

Default Harbor Freight Motorcycle Lift

I am selling my HF motorcycle lift. I used it with my RT's for oil changes and other mods, but I have a Ryker now and use a different lift system. This can be had for $70 plus tax with a 20% off coupon at HF. I am selling for $40, but will not ship unless you pay the charges due to weight and size. Much better for a local pickup in Muncie, Indiana if someone is close enough to want it. Thanks!
    HF1.jpg

Spyder Garage

One hour of labor at a dealer is $100-$160. This will pay for itself and much more when you use it for one oil change or mod. I also used it to lift the Spyder up a bit when washing the brake dust off of the wheels so they could freely spin. It fit under my RT's without having to put the Spyder on boards first.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Boilermaker View Post
    but I have a Ryker now and use a different lift system.
    What are you using for your Ryker?
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

I have a single point lift with ramps and jack stands as needed. Gives me more access to the underneath side and allows me to adjust the shocks easier when the weight is off the wheels. Quick and easy.

Spyder Garage

I have a single point lift with ramps and jack stands as needed. Gives me more access to the underneath side and allows me to adjust the shocks easier when the weight is off the wheels. Quick and easy.
    You mean like a hydraulic jack lift sort of thing?
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired

Spyder Garage

Yes. Another HF product. Just a couple of pumps at any of the lifting points and it's in the air as needed.
    Picture1.jpg

Spyder Garage

Just noticed this is a for sale thread, not a discussion about jack options.

So, like ... how do you delete a post? <G>
    Half a million miles, and I ain't dead yet.

See my album at https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...p?albumid=5190

Spyder Garage

Yes. Another HF product. Just a couple of pumps at any of the lifting points and it's in the air as needed.
    Picture1.jpg
    Cool, gotcha thanks
    Greg Kamer

USAF, 20 years, retired

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I am selling my HF motorcycle lift. I used it with my RT's for oil changes and other mods, but I have a Ryker now and use a different lift system. This can be had for $70 plus tax with a 20% off coupon at HF. I am selling for $40, but will not ship unless you pay the charges due to weight and size. Much better for a local pickup in Muncie, Indiana if someone is close enough to want it. Thanks!
    HF1.jpg
    Have you tried listing it on Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace? For local sale those will probably get you better results than here.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    Have you tried listing it on Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace? For local sale those will probably get you better results than here.
    No, not yet. Just threw it onto this forum on a whim. I know there are more options. Thanks for the suggestions.

Spyder Garage

Just thought I would cycle this thru the forum again to see if there is any interest within the east central Indiana area for this lift. You really can't beat it for lifting your Spyder. It will more than pay for itself after one oil change or any other farkling requiring the bike to be lifted. Thanks for looking!

Spyder Garage

Does this work for the ryker?

Spyder Garage

Not really. Wish it did. I have a Ryker and I use a single point jack and jack stands. Thanks for asking.

Spyder Garage

I'm sorry I'm far away but I'm getting one this week........is this a good one for the 2012 and 2014 RT's ? Lol I was a lil sketchy this week with my set up and I have more work to do...I did use jack stands up front but still not the greatest with what I used which was a car jack thxs Dave
    2012 RTL 14 RTS , Pearl White @ Pearl White

Spyder Garage

This jack from HF works fine with the RT. You have to put a 2x6 on the floor drive onto the 2x6 then slide jack under bike. I still either use jack stands or plastic ramps under the wheels when up.

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wmoater View Post
    This jack from HF works fine with the RT. You have to put a 2x6 on the floor drive onto the 2x6 then slide jack under bike. I still either use jack stands or plastic ramps under the wheels when up.
    I did not need to drive mine onto a 2x6 first. The jack just cleared the underside of the bike without a problem. If working under the bike, I still used jack stands after raising the bike up for a more secure setup.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Wmoater View Post
    Pump a little air into the rear air bag and it'll raise the bike enough to slide the jack under. That's what I do.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)