Spyder Garage

Default LaMonster IPS Fog lights for 2017 F3 Limited

I bought LaMonster fog lights for my 2017 F3 Limited and was looking for an installation video, I thought there was one in the past. Now there are pictures on what to do. I am trying to decide whether this is something I can undertake, or have a dealer do it. It does not look too complicated remove the side panels and the switch mechanism. Anyone on the board installed this recently? Looking to see level of effort and more importantly success. Thanks in advance.
    Jim

Spyder Garage

I installed the Slingmods fog lights - they can't be too different, if at all. Pretty straight forward. Take your time and don't try to cram it in before a hair appointment. Slingmods may have a video that can be helpful, go there and check it out.
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Here is a basic video for fog light installation on a 2017 F3 it is not the same lights you have but it will show you how to take things apart if that is what you are looking for. So with this video and your product instruction you should be able to get it done. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmEd9co7ZwI Good Luck with your project.
    Last edited by CopperSpyder; 03-02-2021 at 04:22 PM.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CopperSpyder View Post
    Here is a basic video for fog light installation on a 2017 F3 it is not the same lights you have but it will show you how to take thinks apart if that is what you are looking for. So with this video and your product instruction you should be able to get it done. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmEd9co7ZwI Good Luck with your project.
    Thanks for the video link - I have my weekend project.
    Jim