Spyder Garage

Default Endeavor Trailers - what's your take on them? Are they a scam - read to the end!

I am thinking of getting one of these to haul my Spyder. Anyone have one and if so what your take on them? Thanks Trailer 2.jpgTrailer 1.jpg
    2021 900 Ace , Black & Gold

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

That looks nice. It reminds me of my converted 2 bike Kendon trailer that I used for my F3T.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Looks like a Kendon knock off. I would guess that these are imported which may be fine.
    2020 RT , Chalk White

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Pretty light looking trailer. What's the load capacity? Enough for a Spyder? Take a close look at the suspension. Will it absorb road bouncing well enough to avoid over stressing the frame? How about a link to the manufacturer's page?

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Wow, for that kind of money I would buy a Primo all aluminum 6x10 with torsion axles and folding ramp. https://primotrailer.com/utility-trailers/ut6x10-std/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2018 RT Limited - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix/ 2018 RT Limited Chrome
    Champagne Metallic Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker)Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Federal Formosa's front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zuno XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer up North and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM drivers backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with volt meter, dash cam, foam grips - magic mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Al View Post
    I am thinking of getting one of these to haul my Spyder. Anyone have one and if so what your take on them? Thanks Trailer 2.jpgTrailer 1.jpg
    Comes with two ramps! https://theusatrailerstore.com/endea...v-atv-trailer/
    2018 RT Limited - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix/ 2018 RT Limited Chrome
    Champagne Metallic Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker)Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Federal Formosa's front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zuno XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer up North and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM drivers backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with volt meter, dash cam, foam grips - magic mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    That looks nice. It reminds me of my converted 2 bike Kendon trailer that I used for my F3T.
    Isn't that what you have now? The one we used to install my sway bar? Seemed like it was pretty sturdy, if it was.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Al View Post
    I am thinking of getting one of these to haul my Spyder. Anyone have one and if so what your take on them? Thanks
    Seems pretty pricey to me. The website says it's rated for 2000 lb capacity, but I'm skeptical. It weighs 560 lbs. My trailer weighs 800 lbs, is rated 2900 GVWR, and is built with a lot heavier metal.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.

Spyder Garage

+1 on holding out for a torsion rod axle. Whole new level of ride stability, and none of the clatter you get from springs.
    Half a million miles, and I ain't dead yet.

See my album at https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...p?albumid=5190

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sKiZo View Post
    +1 on holding out for a torsion rod axle. Whole new level of ride stability, and none of the clatter you get from springs.
    According to the website the Endeavor does have torsion suspension.

2014 Copper RTS

Spyder Garage

Endeavor trailer reviews?

Has anyone purchased one of these Endeavor Trailers? If so, what is your opinion of it? They are listed for $899

https://towdoly.com/product/endeavor...XdSqj3b6R7mJiz
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 06-27-2023 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Moved Post title into text - many won't see post titles, only the Main Thread Title! And post titles reduce search effectiveness! ;-)
    Love my Spyders
    2016 F3L Steel Black purchased 7/16/2016 Sold 3/11/2023 (22,500 mi)

2014 RTS Circuit Yellow purchased 3/2/2018

2020 RTL Petrol Blue purchased 1/27/2023

Girls on Spyders #3195

No more 2 wheels
    2020 RTL , Lamonster floor board riser Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

You would need to fabricate or purchase a ramp to load your Spyder. It comes with two ATV ramps, 13" wide.You need a ramp(s) to not only accommodate 3 wheels but be long enough to keep the Spyder from high centering when you load it. Otherwise it looks like a fairly decent trailer.

2014 Copper RTS

Spyder Garage

After looking at their website I'd stay away. The list price on all their trailers are fake, or they're on the way out of business. I got no hits on Google for the name Towdoly. Take a look at their About page. They discuss rugs and there are misspellings. This site rates them as a scam site. https://www.islegitsite.com/check/towdoly.com/
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 11-05-2023 at 05:11 PM.

2014 Copper RTS

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    After looking at their website I'd stay away. The list price on all their trailers are fake, or they're on the way out of business. I got no hits on Google for the name Towdoly.Take a look at their About page. They discuss rugs and there are misspellings. This site rates them as a scam site. https://www.islegitsite.com/check/towdoly.com/
    I thought it was odd the price is $3k for the same trailer at the USA trailer store https://theusatrailerstore.com/endea...v-atv-trailer/

They showed 5 available when I looked earlier today and now there is only 1 left
    Last edited by al0vely; 06-27-2023 at 04:13 PM.
    Love my Spyders
    2016 F3L Steel Black purchased 7/16/2016 Sold 3/11/2023 (22,500 mi)

2014 RTS Circuit Yellow purchased 3/2/2018

2020 RTL Petrol Blue purchased 1/27/2023

Girls on Spyders #3195

No more 2 wheels
    2020 RTL , Lamonster floor board riser Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

The web site says it comes with two ramps, but don't you need three to load a Spyder or Ryker?
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

Just for the hack of it I checked out the address on Google Earth and it show it as a church. Guess it is fake!
    2021 900 Ace , Black & Gold

Spyder Garage

It looks like we should close this thread.

please let me know if you disagree. I will reopen it.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 11-06-2023 at 12:19 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red