Spyder Garage

Default Got any experience with Northern Tool & Equipment Motorcycle Trailer?

Just wondering if anyone out there has bought or has any experience with the Northern Tool & Equipment motorcycle trailer and what has your experience with it been like.

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/to...2633_200692633

Spyder Garage

Yeah, I have bought a lot of tools from them. They are pretty good about shipping times. I bought a trailer similar to that one from them to use around the yard. It comes un-assembled, but doesn't take long to put together. They have the cheaper brands and the better brands of most tools. The one I got did come with the wiring and lights.
    2019 F3-S , Black & Silver

Spyder Garage

I have always wondered why this is a order only item. Not stocked at any of their stores, but there are always lots of the small flat bed kits onhand.
    2019 RT Limited , Phoenix Orange

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

My riding buddy has the same trailer from Harbor Freight, he bought about 6 years ago. His doesn't have the cargo basket up front. I think some of them came with 8" tires, but were easily upgraded. He loved his, and pulled it to Canada for the 10th anniversary meet (from NC). It is pretty nice for what it's worth. I think he paid around $350 for his, but Harbor Freight stopped selling them.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white