First time poster obviously, but as I have been searching the boards online trying to find answers to my situation I've come across this forum. Hopefully someone will be able to help me. I bought my 2020 RYker in June of 2020. I went through the break in stage no problems I made sure my fluids and inspection was done before each ride. In August I even went on a 300 mile ride in 95*+ degrees. Again, no problems . About 3 months ago in November /December it was about 70* when I went about 30 miles away. on the way back the temp gauge starting moving up as I went faster. it went up from the normal half way mark to 1 extra bar .. then 2 then 3 all the sudden it goes to the top and i get a flashing message saying it is over heating and i need to shut down. I was going about 65-70mph at the time. so i happen to come up to a notoriously long stoplight so i just shut it down.. as usual the fan stayed on a few seconds then went off.. after like maybe 4 minutes at that stop light i turned it back on and started going.. The heat indicator was at half way again.. as i started going faster RPM's around 4500 it stayed there.. if i got to say 5k rpms it would go up one bar.. 5500 2 bars and so on. if i slowed back down.. the temperature would go back down as fast up and it did down..

Now i can understand something getting hot fast.. but for it to cool off just as fast by just slowing down seems a bit weird to me. Now the thing is.. Now if i try to ride it at all once I'm on it for more than a few minutes going over 45mph it will start to go up and the fan comes on.. once that fan comes on, it NEVER goes off unless i shut the bike off. I have checked the oil level, looks good the water/antifreeze liquid is good level . I can not figure out what is causing it to over heat like this. I live in Texas if it's doing this in the 60's and 70's I don't want to know what is gonna happen in may-Sept when it's over 100.

Any suggestions..

Also on a side note I'm still under warranty, but they are telling me i have to PAY to get it evaluated / diagnosed . Even if the warranty covers the repair, I still have to pay to have them check to see what's wrong with it.. Does that sound normal? This is my first BRP / can am product so I'm not as familiar with the warranties.

I have 2122 miles on it. The only customized things I put on it is LED lights / New head lights / thicker hand grips , and decals.