Spyder Garage

Default Here's where I was, on my RT, on Feb 24 2021...

In the afternoon.

If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

You have about the same weather that I have here in NE Ohio. Nothing like finally being able to ride. Went out at lunch and rode for an hour. Just now finished up cleaning all the salt and mud off it for the last 2 hours. Was totally worth it. I'll do it again tomorrow!
    2021 RT Limited , Deep Marsala Red Metallic (Dark)

Spyder Garage

Our snow is gone 99% now. We are noting the fields and grass now are turning green.

Glad to see your riding anyway.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

We still have a "Dry Heat"!

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by jaherbst View Post
    We still have a "Dry Heat"!

Jack
    Jack,

Rode down your way today with 5 other bikes. Had a good lunch at Lupe's in Oracle Junction. Than over to Mammoth, Winkelman, Kearney (for ice cream), Superior, and back home. It IS a dry heat. Best time of year for riding around here..... Jim
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

It was 76 degrees here in Houston area.

Spyder Garage

82 degrees in the Hill Country west of Austin yesterday, the wife and I did a 250 mile ride through the beautiful countryside. Glad we did as rain is predicted for the next 4 days.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by canamjhb View Post
    Jack,

Rode down your way today with 5 other bikes. Had a good lunch at Lupe's in Oracle Junction. Than over to Mammoth, Winkelman, Kearney (for ice cream), Superior, and back home. It IS a dry heat. Best time of year for riding around here..... Jim

We did the Winkelman loop yesterday. Champagne RTL Chrome, White RTL and Indian two wheeler. We came down 177 to Winkelman and up 77 to Globe and back to Gold Canyon. 177 is pretty bumpy. 77 is much more fun with big high speed sweeping corners. Next time I think we will just do Gold Canyon to Globe, to Winkelman, to Globe and back to Gold Canyon. The scenery each direction on 77 is different. Nice day for riding.
    2018 RT Ltd - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix
    2018 RT Ltd Chrome - Champagne Metallic - Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker) Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Vredestein and PPA Orb wheels on front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zumo XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer trike up North; and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM driver's backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with voltmeter, dash cam, foam grips - Magic Mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinTX View Post
    82 degrees in the Hill Country west of Austin yesterday, the wife and I did a 250 mile ride through the beautiful countryside. Glad we did as rain is predicted for the next 4 days.

Thanks Dwight.
    Are you rubbing it in on purpose ??
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ThreeWheels View Post
    Thanks Dwight.
    Are you rubbing it in on purpose ??
    Well, this time last week there was MAJOR ice and snow, the most since 1939. Also broke the record for the number of days at freezing or below. No power for a week, water went down last Tuesday. It was restored last Saturday, although with little pressure, and a boil water alert was issued. Got full pressure back 2 days ago, and the boil water alert was lifted today. Thought I was back in Connecticut. Of course this coming summer we will most likely have a large number of consecutive days at 100 degrees or more. The old saw in Texas is "If you don't like the weather, stick around, it will change". Like today, 55 degrees and raining.
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Well here in NC we have had two days of over 60 degree weather and since I ride my to work even when its 40 degrees I been loving these past two days being able to come out of some of those layers of clothes and stretch and really enjoy the bike..still working on that becoming one with the bike thing being that i only have 150 miles on it and most of that has been to work and home because its been to cold to ride out for hours...but trust me I'm taking in these two days...Its suppose to rain the rest of the week into Monday

Spyder Garage

Here in Utah we still have snow on the ground in our front yard and LOTS more in the mountains. Thr roads are clear and dry but that doesn't matter to me as the Spyder is in the shop getting a new stator. The days are beautiful as only these late Utah winter days can be. Clear,crisp,cold and beautiful.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze