Spyder Garage

Default 2012 CanAm Spyder RTL Pearl White FRONT END PARTS

Looking for the front end parts for a 2012 Spyder RTL Pearl white. The factory part has some chrome on it. I believe these are the parts #s but not quite sure if these would come with the chrome as it's an RTL.
    Spyder
    Manufacturer Part Number:

Manufacturer Description: BUMPER COVER, WHITE
    Previous Part Number(s): 705005053
    UPC:

I need the front lower clip with the chrome in pearl white. The #s above are hopefully what I'm looking for but not likely with the chrome. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks!white spyder (3).jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CopperSpyder; 02-24-2021 at 06:14 PM.
    2012 RTL 14 RTS , Pearl White @ Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Please post pictures pavement side down so I, and perhaps others, don't vomit when I/we try to look at them. It also makes it easier for us to help you. Thanks.
    Eckhard

Spyder RT Ltd, 2011
    2011 RT Ltd. , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Eckhard View Post
    Please post pictures pavement side down so I, and perhaps others, don't vomit when I/we try to look at them. It also makes it easier for us to help you. Thanks.
    It's not always easy to know which way up your pictures are going to appear when displayed on the Forum, so please Eckhard, give posters a bit of slack in that matter - it most cases, it's not deliberate; and it's not easy to know how to fix it, let alone actually do that fixing!?!

This is because the Forum software ALWAYS uses the Top Left Corner as its 'Anchor Point', and it has no idea what corner your pic may be using.... most phone camera's use the Top RIGHT Corner for pics taken in Portrait mode, so IF the picture taker has spun the camera anti-clockwise (ie, top turned to the LEFT!) there's a good chance that the pic will show in the correct orientation here. BUT, the Forum also requires the pics it shows to be wider than they are tall (or is that taller than they are wide?? ) so taking pics in landscape mode doesn't always work out either.... especially if the camera being used (not a phone camera) is a professional format camera, where the pics can end up any width or height the operator desires!! And I've got no idea how the Forum software handles that particular issue, it's buried somewhere deep in the software & is waaaay above my pay grade &/or understanding!

So please, try to understand that those posting pics that end up sideways or upside down rarely do that deliberately, and often have no idea how it's occurred, let alone how to fix it - but we are tolerant enough to handle little issues like an oddly oriented pic, aren't we?!

As for your query davev, I think those chrome wing inserts in the pearl white front end you show came in chrome on every model, it was just that the Ltd's got more chrome elsewhere - like on the fins on the oil tank cover; the metal 'pedal carrier' panel behind/inboard of the pedals/floor boards; and the trim pieces on the panniers & trunk.... but I'm not sure that's the case, just can't recall seeing any that weren't chrome.... altho maybe that's an Australian spec thing?! Stranger things have happened!

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-24-2021 at 06:00 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

here ya go.
    IMG_0199 (2).jpg
    GLIDE-ON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Blue Belle" 2021 RTL Chrome in Petrol Blue
    2021 RTL Chrome , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Thank you for showing it can be done.
    Eckhard

Spyder RT Ltd, 2011
    2011 RT Ltd. , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Got the parts ordered from LEADERS RPM-tried Cheap cycle parts as well but they added tax ...but shipping free at both. My wife kissed my rear for $275.00 ...pricey but thankful we'll all ok and she'll ride again with a lil support.
    2012 RTL 14 RTS , Pearl White @ Pearl White