Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    This one was around 6’ tall, Raven, so around 200lbs, with much of their weight down low (although biceps and pecs are pretty solid too
    Looks like a lot of his gym focus is on squats.
    Last edited by wyliec; 12-26-2021 at 11:45 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    Looks like a lot of his gym focus is on squats.
    Hahahaha….yeah, that’s where most of his power is, Wylie. He can lean back on his tail for a short period to disembowel predators with his back legs…….although they also jump into shallow water to get wild dogs to swim after them and then drown them with their front legs using the leverage they get from being able to stand solidly on the bottom…..clever. They are placid unless threatened though, and even then, they will choose to hop away……..just don’t makes eyes at his wives during mating season though.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Look at all the pictures and compare the rite turn signal lite. They don't all agree?
    Can Am 2013 RTL SE5

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Speaking of Roo's because we're on that topic. A story in our local paper told about how a neighbor's roo escaped his/her enclosure when the owners weren't home. A neighbor and his wife who were home at the time went out and tried to return the roo to its enclosure. In the process, the roo attacked the man's wife. To stop the attacking roo from injuring his wife the man strangled the roo and killed it. Now there's a considerable neighborhood uproar over the incident. I don't know much about roo's but I gather that when a roo goes on the attack they don't necessarily stop when you give up.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wingit3611 View Post
    Look at all the pictures and compare the rite turn signal lite. They don't all agree?
    Are you talking about the 2 pictures in the article. The one picture shows what appears to be the signal lite pointing straight out, and the next picture it has a 90 degree bend?

Spyder Garage

Please don’t start with the conspiracy theories, wingit. There were 10 bike journalists and editors on this demo ride, along with 2 support trucks, most of who were close enough to witness the incident and have verified it. It happened, so analyse what you want, and believe what you want, but that will never change the reality.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Just noted what I saw, looking at the damage. #1 shows no rite turn signal that I can see. (need to blow up the picture). #19 & 27 have the same two pictures that show it still sticking out. Second shows it hanging down. Could be a valid reason for that, don't know I wasn't there. Just saying.
    Can Am 2013 RTL SE5

Spyder Garage

Just noted what I saw, looking at the damage. #1 shows no rite turn signal that I can see. (need to blow up the picture). #19 & 27 have the same two pictures that show it still sticking out. Second shows it hanging down. Could be a valid reason for that, don't know I wasn't there. Just saying.
    Ahhhhhh. I see what you mean, wingit. Who knows….there are photos of Boris lifting the Roo’s head and in one photo, one of his rear legs is on the same side as his head, and in another it is back over the other side. Perhaps the turn signal was on its last legs after being hit and they dislodged it while trying to find the best way to get the carcass off the Victory with the least further damage. Or perhaps it was dislodged at impact and they pushed it back on before putting it on the truck If I’m ever talking to him, I’ll ask him

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited

HeliBars Handlebars
    Kenda Kanine rear.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Exclamation Thanks to PeteOz I have a great Australian start on 2022

I just placed my order for all three of Boris's books. I found them via PeteOz's link to the www.aussiebikeorhike.com website. For those who would be interested in Boris's books the direct link is https://borismihailovic.com/about/ (books are at the bottom).

Thank you PeteOz!

My 2021 Australian purchase was Ikon shocks, front and rear. Tremendous improvement in my riding experience. I have a Lamonster swaybar that I haven't removed from the box that I might be putting up for sale because after 500+ miles, including a recent trip on Sunrise Highway past Mt Laguna that included rain, snow, high winds (side and oncoming) and cold I don't think I need further sway compensation. Actually I like the smooth rolling motion kinda like a ship.
    2014 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SE6 Freeway Commuter Pod
    2016 Royal Enfield Classic 500 Fair-Weather Mountain Bike

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Exclamation One of Boris's books arrived and Wow just Wow!

Boris1.jpg
    The 3rd book Boris wrote was the first to arrive from Australia. 471 pages long with illustrations! As usual I opened the book in the middle and here is what I found:
    Boris2.jpg
    Some text on the opposite page that I think might pass our forum censors:
    I consumed a divine kebab in the Cooma Cafe and expelled urine in what be the sweetest-smelling public shi__er in all of creation. I wished my aftershave smelled as fine.
    And the Epilogue by itself is worth the price of the book.

Boris is an excellent writer as well as storyteller. I'm hoping I can bring myself to not read it all in one go tonight as I have an ophthalmologist appointment tomorrow morning for dry eye examination.

Once again I thank PeterOz for the Boris "introduction."
    2014 Can-Am Spyder RT-S SE6 Freeway Commuter Pod
    2016 Royal Enfield Classic 500 Fair-Weather Mountain Bike