Very Active Member eddieshep999's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Sad news - Teddy & Cyncy Spyder

This was posted on Facebook by Dave
    Dave Verax (CyncySpyder and Teddy)

Tonight I have a heavy heart as my best friend of the last 12 years was peacefully released from his earthly constraints and now has the entire universe to explore. He touched so many hearts....
    RIP Teddy
    4/20/2008=2/21/2021
    They were so close and wish Dave all the best and my Condolences
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Eddie Sheppard
    Poole Dorset UK

Get a Spyder - See the World

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Sad news to lose a furbaby.

Spyder Garage

" if dogs don't go to heaven -- then I want to go where they go......."
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

Condolences to our friend Cyncy Spyder over the loss of
    Teddy. Those of us who have had the pleasure of having "furfriends" know the loss and emptyness left by the passing of one of them.

They have a special place as our constant companions and friends.

I am going to print the Rainbow Bridge poem although it will make most of you cry.

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
    When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 02-22-2021 at 10:42 AM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default sad news

Dave ,

My heartfelt condolences on the loss of you best friend; Teddy

Al in Kazoo
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Default Sad news

Dave, I am so sorry to hear of your loss of Teddy. I too have loss 2 of my best friends(chihuahuas) in the last 2 years. I feel your loss.
    2017 RTL Asphalt Grey Metallic Chrome
    2017 RTL , Asphalt Grey Mettalic

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Teddy and the Red Sled

This is indeed sad news. I also put my best friend " Max " ( avatar ) to sleep in Aug. of 19, He developed congestive heart failure in Apr. and the meds kept Him comfortable for His last 4 mo. ... However His condition got progressively worse even with the Meds..... At the end He was beginning to suffer again and I couldn't let that continue .... The Vet administered the final shot while He was in my lap while I spoon fed Him ice cream ....... I first met Dave and Teddy back in 2012 at S.I.T.A which was held in upstate NY .... He was just a pup and entertained all of us with His vigor. I brought Prime Rib for the BBQ and made sure Teddy was included in the feast .... Dave posted pics of Teddy enjoying that meal ...... My heart goes out to Dave for His loss ..... R.I.P. Teddy .................... Mike ...... I will also Pm Dave

Spyder Garage

Marci and I have a wall in our home with 11 framed letters on it. Each one has a cherished picture of the "furry friend" that sent it to us, along with the letter itself.
    The letter is from them in heaven, telling us the things they want us to remember (good and bad) about their time with us. They try and make us laugh about their "canine capers" over the years, along with their remembering how we loved and cared for them when they needed us too. As others have said, it is always an extremely difficult time when it comes...and this is our way of getting thru it.
    I would attach one of the letters if I knew how.
    Ray & Marci
    Tenino, WA
    2014RTL Cognac
    ALWAYS ride 2 up.

GOS member (Girls On Spyders) Spyder_Cowgirl's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Just an FYI, for all that grieve like I did at the loss of Dave's precious Teddy. Fate stepped in just weeks after (maybe even days) after Teddy passed ... in the form of another Pomeranian that someone could not handle / keep. The pup is 4 months old, original name of "Teddy Bear" and Dave has set about "teaching" him (maybe the other way around) how to behave (part of which means learning to do his "business" outside and not treating the world as a chew toy). There was much debate about keeping or changing the name ... I suggested "Bear" (since he is brown). Dave settled on "ChuY" (pronounced Chewie) ... because the little thing really DOES chew on EVERYTHING.

It is obvious that Dave misses Teddy terribly ... I am sure he always will. But, there is a reason this little brown puff ball with white socks was placed in Dave's path and I can't help but think his beloved Teddy had something to do with that.

Not sure if Dave will ever come back here, or just continue his updates on Facebook. But, I thought all here that knew him (or just knew off him, like me) should know about his beginning a new set of adventures with ChuY.

All the best .......... Ann
    __________________________________________________ _
    2016 RT Limited -- "Jubilee" (as in Cherries)
    Guardian Bell (gift from spyderowboy)
    ISCI Dual Flag Mount – Tall Poles
    Lamonster Bottle Holder and Spyder Cuff
    Spyderpops Missing Belt Guard
    Spyderpops Bumpskid
    Spyderpops Rear Run / Brake / Turn LEDs
    Spyderpops Mirror LEDs
    Custom Dynamics HMT Brake

Spyderpops Keep Out The Trash (KOTT) Grills
    Don't Eat Mud / mudflap
    __________________________________________________ __

Spyder Garage

The addition of a new "fur friend" can help with the loss of the other. Never a replacement, but they soon get into our hearts and lives. We currently have six cats that visit us regularly since we moved here. I could not bring our two cats from AK.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

RIP Teddy...
    "If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." Catherine Aird