Spyder Garage

Default In need of some assistance identifying the necessary part/s?

I have a 16 RT and the RH water deflector broke off at some point late last year. I have the correct part and got around to putting it on last night and realized that where the 2 mounting tabs mount to on the bottom piece are broken off.

I think all I need is the RH part #95 in the picture breakdown, can anyone confirm this?

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Default Can anyone help with this?

I have a 16 RT and the RH water deflector broke off at some point late last year. I have the correct part and got around to putting it on last night and realized that where the 2 mounting tabs mount to on the bottom piece are broken off.

I think all I need is the RH part #95 in the picture breakdown, can anyone confirm this?

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-16-2021 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Merged duplicate thread

Spyder Garage

No one knows lol?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

#19 looks like something for the floor board.? Picture not the best.

Give it time not for everyone to post..

Spyder Garage

Not exactly sure what/where the mounting tabs you are referring to actually fit in is probably more like it..... Can you post a pic of the spray deflector you are referring to basically where it belongs &/or showing us where/why you think bits are missing?!?

The parts fiche might be helpful for those who know exactly what you are referring to, but without seeing the component you are actually trying to fit & where you are trying to fit it, that 'part # 95' might be the inner trunk liner for all some can decipher from the fiche diagram.... . I THINK I know the tabs you are referring to, but as far as I can see, on my Spyder I reckon they are a part of the Spray Deflector inner liner & so aren't shown on the diagram you posted at all! But which Spray Deflector are you actually talking about?? More info/pics may be necessary.

All that said, please bear in mind that many members don't actually visit the Forum multiple times a day; some only visit once a week or so; some even less!! But when they do (eventually ) look in, most use the 'What's New' or 'New Posts' options to see everything that's been posted since they were last on the boards (including your post/thread) and then they read/answer/post comments as applicable. So far, less than 100 members have looked in here, but you have scored about 200 views, so people ARE looking in, just not too many... yet! And at least some of those who've looked in are coming back for a second or third look, too.... All of which means that when you post up questions like this, you may not necessarily get an instant answer - it often takes a week or so for a reasonable number of people to actually get around to seeing your post, and even then it may be a bit longer before the replies start coming in; and it could even be a tad longer before you actually get the info you want - but if you watch the number of views, at least you'll be able to see if people are looking in, reading your post/question, & that means they just might be thinking about how they can help...

Give it a little time - unlike the 'instant gratification' sites and all the associated chatter, Forums like this one might take a little longer to get a result, but they generally DO work, and they often work BETTER, too!
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 02-17-2021 at 07:49 PM.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the reply, I’ll get more pics this weekend.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You will need #54 push pull pin then.. Not sure why I was looking at 19..

Spyder Garage

If those are the 2 panels I think they are I would just leave them off. Makes it a lot easier to do an oil change and since it looks like you are in Savannah you will enjoy a little less heat coming up when you stop or slow this summer.
    2019 RT Limited , Phoenix Orange

Spyder Garage

It would look weird without the water deflectors on it though.