Spyder Garage

Spyder Hey Ya'll We Got A New Member! Lets welcome LadyKira to SL

Welcome LadyKira, post up a hello, introduce yourself & get that 1st post notch on your Spyder!

Thanks for joining our forum community LadyKira, from the staff at Can-Am Spyder & Ryker Three Wheel Motorcycles.

Here's some helpful links to start you along your journey here @SL:
    Forum Rules and Guidelines
    Do's & Don'ts for new Spyder Owners
    Check out & add your Spyder to the Garage
    Check the Visited Maps page & add your traveled Map to your signature

Do NOT post support questions here, please post them in the appropriate forum once your account is approved.

Spyder Garage

Question Contemplating a 2020 or a 2021 purchase...

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I am a new member, and potentially a new CanAm rider. While I am new to three-wheel riding, I am not new to two-wheel riding. I have been riding for about six years. I want to ride two-up, but for some reason, lack the skills, or the bike to do so effectively. So I am going to buy a Ryker Rally.

I have two options: a 2021 brand new Ryker Rally for $11.5k or a used 2020 for 11k with 700 miles on it, which has some of the options I would have added to the brand new one. Can anyone give me the difference between the two model years?

I don't want to pay the depreciation on the 2021 so I am leaning towards the used one. If anyone has any information that I can make a decision would be great!

Thank you in advance.

Frank

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Welcome to the forum LadyKira. I hope you enjoy it. You can find lots of good information here on the different models of Rykers in the different areas of the forum. You should repost your question in the area of the forum that applies when you are able. 700 Miles is still new to me, but I would need to look more on what the difference is between the two are. Good luck shopping. I hope to see you around the forum soon.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown

Spyder Garage

Hey CopperSpyder,

Thought I did. I will repost. Thank you for letting know.

Frank

Very Active Member CopperSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

LadyKira you will not be able to post in the other areas of the forum until they have processed you into all the SpyderLovers Systems. They area working on that but it will take some time. When you see your name turn blue than you will be able to post questions in all areas of the forum so you can post your question in the area that applies you will also be able to see photos and videos that are posted, you will be able to use the search box to look things up also. In the mean time you can still read post and tips above and post here in the welcome area but only a few of us look around here in the welcome area. So hang in there you will be able to post in the Ryker areas soon.
    Last edited by CopperSpyder; 02-15-2021 at 06:43 PM.
    My Spyder
    2012 RTL , Brown