Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

It's a different Spyder Blueknight, the 1st one I was looking at was a 2014, after I described it, most suggested to stay away from it because of its condition, then I located the 2015 red one on a dealers website. But my wife is concerned about the 49000 miles on it.
    Been There Done That, Have The Scars And The MIR To Prove It!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BertRemington View Post
    If you buy used from a dealer get the BEST warranty.
    Can't buy the BEST warranty after the OEM warranty expires.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Oledog56 View Post
    It's a different Spyder Blueknight, the 1st one I was looking at was a 2014, after I described it, most suggested to stay away from it because of its condition, then I located the 2015 red one on a dealers website. But my wife is concerned about the 49000 miles on it.
    I wouldn't worry about it. That's on the order of 8k to 10k per year if ridden regularly. That's better than 10k and then sitting for 4 years with no miles being put on. Regular riding with regular maintenance is the best way to treat any vehicle. Total miles is secondary.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Last Fall, got a 2014 RT Limited with low mileage, fancy seat, and driver backrest for 14000. Only needed a rear tire and battery. Took a 4000 mile road trip.

Spyder Garage

Well after all the searching for a good used Spyder in our budget and asking questions about Spyders, the wife has put a hold on buying a Spyder for now Thanks again for all you input!
    Been There Done That, Have The Scars And The MIR To Prove It!

Spyder Garage

Just for a comparison; we got our 2014 RT Limited in October 2017 with 6800 miles for 16500. It came with Wolo horn, sport windscreen with vent, brake light on top case, Baja Ron sway bar, floor boards, LED turn signals over mirrors.

And of course the standard worn out Kenda rear tire at that mileage. Otherwise, mint condition.

Those who say " I can't" will always be right.
    2014 RT Limited , pewter (magnesium?)

Spyder Garage

yup bought my 2014 with 30k for $10.5k and I was estatic...couldn't care less about the miles -he was a a good owner. Purchased 9/20
    2012 RTL 14 RTS , Pearl White @ Pearl White