Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Anyone seen the 2021 Sea To Sky yet?

Has anyone seen the new 2021 Spyder RT "Sea To Sky" yet in Dealer Showrooms or in your own ... Garage???

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBrad View Post
    Has anyone seen the new 2021 Spyder RT "Sea To Sky" yet in Dealer Showrooms or in your own ... Garage???
    Just wandering what is the difference in it vs a RTL. The color sure turns me off. The only color I could find was the weird green. Are there others.

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Spyder Garage

S2S (Sea to Sky) is a limited special edition of the 2021 RTL.

It has a special array of add on's just for that model. One color only.

See the BRP video on their site and they will also show some of the accessories that go with it.

I am also not a fan of that shade of green.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

C2Sky? The only parts I want are the adjustable air deflectors!
    Head in the game, eyes down the road... 2020RT
    Spyder Tryke Pylot
    2020 RT , Lamonster extender Petrol

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by ButterSmooth View Post
    C2Sky? The only parts I want are the adjustable air deflectors!
    Those aren't an S2S item. Regular accessory that anyone can buy for any 2020+ RT. $99 for the top pair/$99 for the bottom pair. Hoping they're available by spring.

Spyder Garage

My dealer in Kansas City, MO, has one right now. I plan on going there next week to look at it. I want to know what the color looks like in person. I ordered a 2021 RTL Chrome in deep marsala metallic because the color is stunning when compared to the S2S green.

SpyderStephen

Spyder Garage

I see ProCaliber in Vancouver WA has a few listed on their web site.
    Greg Kamer
    "It's better to be not riding and wishing you were than be riding and wishing you weren't."

USAF, 20 years, retired
    Sheriff's Office, 23 years, retired

2018 Can Am Spyder RT-Limited

Spyder Garage

I like the fact that the S2S has the trunk lid color matched to the rest of the bike. I bought a spray can of Asphalt Grey touch up paint so I can color match my trunk lid.
    If it ain't broke, don't break it.
    IBA #47122
    2020 RT Limited Asphalt Grey

Spyder Garage

Nope... Thats It ....Called Highland Green...Kind of reminds me of Army O.D.

Spyder Garage

Let me know what you think of it in person. COLOR...Etc...Thanks... I ordered one, not in at dealer, for another week.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Nope... Thats It ....Called Highland Green...Kind of reminds me of Army O.D.
    Not even close, sir. OD is kinda cool looking. Highland Green (aka baby puke), not so much.

Spyder Garage

I’ll be the odd man out and say I like the S2S green at least the way it looks on the computer screen. I’ll reserve final judgement until seen in person.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The trunk lids should have not been black unless the bike were black. Will be taking my (marsala red lid) to the body paint shop for a matching red with extra clear coats. "the color of that lid was almost a deal breaker when purchased" ( Not my favorite color, but I could live with the S2S )

Spyder Garage

I saw one at my local dealer. I liked the green, so I had to take it home with me
    2021 RT Sea-to-Sky , Highland Green

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Thats encouraging news! I have been patiently waiting for mine to arrive.
    2021 Sea to Sky RT , Highland green

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderStephen View Post
    My dealer in Kansas City, MO, has one right now. I plan on going there next week to look at it. I want to know what the color looks like in person. I ordered a 2021 RTL Chrome in deep marsala metallic because the color is stunning when compared to the S2S green.

SpyderStephen
    Yes, that deep marsala is a real looker.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I think the next round of Can Am deliveries must be in March. I've looked on quite a few Can Am dealer websites and I see a TON of "Coming in March!" tags. Second, I'm beginning to wonder if Can Am isn't forcing EVERY dealer to take a S2S. The dealer where I bought my 1st RT is small. Belay that. They're tiny. Their site says they're getting one. I'm not sure the general area will support a $30k RT.

Spyder Garage

Glad you got yours. Seems like waiting to get the call for a Covid Shot. Mines coming to dealer in Mich.......Sometime??

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MONK View Post
    I think the next round of Can Am deliveries must be in March. I've looked on quite a few Can Am dealer websites and I see a TON of "Coming in March!" tags. Second, I'm beginning to wonder if Can Am isn't forcing EVERY dealer to take a S2S. The dealer where I bought my 1st RT is small. Belay that. They're tiny. Their site says they're getting one. I'm not sure the general area will support a $30k RT.
    Hope BRP thinks that one through. Minimums of Rykers is what killed my dealer in Alaska. Plus, I think that will stink up the special ambiance of the new model. Sometimes I have to wonder what they are thinking.

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Not a hijack, just an aside, MONK, "Belay That", you must be an old Navy dude.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerbillone View Post
    Not a hijack, just an aside, MONK, "Belay That", you must be an old Navy dude.
    You got the "old" and "dude" parts right, Bill. I was in the Army, but I used to hang out with a bunch of those crazy Navy guys. Always told them they were out of their minds serving on a boat in the middle of the ocean. If my Hummer breaks down, I can walk. If their boat breaks down, I doubt any of them can swim 500 miles.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MONK View Post
    You got the "old" and "dude" parts right, Bill. I was in the Army, but I used to hang out with a bunch of those crazy Navy guys. Always told them they were out of their minds serving on a boat in the middle of the ocean. If my Hummer breaks down, I can walk. If their boat breaks down, I doubt any of them can swim 500 miles.
    I joined the US Coast Guard because at 6'4" I was tall enough to walk ashore! And then went from boot camp to ET school and only spent 4 hours out of 4 years on a ship! Go figure! ET school to HG Radio Station, to construction and operation of a Loran C station in Sattahip, Thailand during the Vietnam War summer of 66 to summer of 67 and finally the last year and a half at a Loran A station on the Northern California Coast at Point Arena.
    2018 RT Limited - Asphalt Metallic - East Valley of Phoenix/ 2018 RT Limited Chrome
    Champagne Metallic Lake Stevens, Wa

(Champagne/Hooker)Magic Mirrors, 360 LED head lights, BajaRon sway bar, H&R springs and shock adjusters, dash cam, foam grips, third brake light 4 LED strobe for 7 seconds and then on steady, rear LED turn signals/8 ohm 50W resistors, sequential turn signals on front fenders, Federal Formosa's front and General out back, and driver backrest.

Things that move between machines: Ikea sheep skins, Zuno XT GPS, and extra tools. Hooker is going to be my summer up North and Hookie my winter trike down South.

(Asphalt/Hookie) Elka shocks on front - BajaRon sway bar, OEM drivers backrest, LED headlights, dual USB with volt meter, dash cam, foam grips - magic mirrors - front tires Vredestein Quatrac SL on PPA ORB Chrome wheels.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Monk, I'll make this short before I get modded, You are hilarious. Smokin', you are 'very lucky'. :>)

Spyder Garage

There's one over in Seneca SC if anyone wants one. This is also a tiny dealer.
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

This discussion reminds me of the special series Anniversary model that came out with black and gold coloring. I don't see many of these on the market so I wonder if they sold very well. Marketing was different, too I believe. Didn't they have to be special ordered? No direct shipping to dealers?