Spyder Garage

Default Will a 2020 Driver backrest new 2021 RT Ltd?

Does anyone know if the2020 BRP driver backrest will fit the new 2021 RT Ltd and does it detach?i am asking for a buddy of mine that has ordered a new 2021 . Thanks all and stay safe.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Clary View Post
    Does anyone know if the2020 BRP driver backrest will fit the new 2021 RT Ltd and does it detach?i am asking for a buddy of mine that has ordered a new 2021 . Thanks all and stay safe.
    Yes its for the 2020 and up for the RTLs. I have it on my 2021. Also it is detachable.
    2021 RT Limited , Deep Marsala Red Metallic (Dark)

Spyder Garage

Thanks guy, I have passed this on and your pic of your bike to my buddy.thanks.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

With only a couple of very minor changes to the late 2021s, the 2020 and 2021 RT (base, Limited and S2S) are identical. What fits on one (backrest or otherwise) will fit on the rest. (FWIW, I expect everything on this entire generation will remain identical.) I don't think anything will change until the next generation comes out (2026? 2027?) and I expect that next generation will be as radically different as this one was compared to the previous generation.