Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Pooch View Post
    I know they are supposed to use the OEM hardware (guess that means screws, washers, or nuts that are already holding on the original deflectors) but.. are you supposed to be able to twist them right out of the box?

What type lubricant should be used? Thanks.
    I used a multipurpose chain lube - very thin and I just let the excess drip off before I installed them. From what I could see the assembler does not put any lubricate on the joint, I made my own decision to lubricate so do what you want to do because once installed its about impossible to do it after install.

20210604_162208.jpg
    2021 RT LTD Petrol Blue DARK delivered 9/22/20
    New Engine @ 500 miles 4/8/21 - 5/21 due to oil leak in block
    https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...400-miles-HELP
    2018 RT-L , Blue

Spyder Garage

I received mine and installed them. It was a fairly simple, straight forward install. I went for a short ride (seven miles) around a loop near my house. Set my cruise at 40 mph and was dressed in a t shirt and shorts (with helmet) so I could feel the difference. I had them both opened and then closed. Left side open, right side closed. There's a very noticeable difference and all I can say is they're very good at what they do. Money well spent.

This is my fourth Spyder and on my previous three Spyders I've had the Baker Air Wings installed (which I thought was the best functional mod you could do). I wasn't crazy about Baker's design for the 2020 RT so I took a leap of faith and bought the BRP adjustable wind deflectors. So far, I'm pretty happy with them.

Having bought them on the BRP website (20% off) with free shipping and no sales tax, it's not a bad deal.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk