Spyder Garage

Default 2020 rt limited. Need a cup holder for the rear passenger

looking for a good cup holder for the rear passenger on my 2020 rt limited. I looked at lamonster and didn't see anything for passenger

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I bought this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1. I use the one with the clamp on one of the passenger grab bars. Works well. Not sure if one of our site sponsers sells the same thing.

Spyder Garage

I bought a passenger drink holder from Lamonster. It clips to the handrail and has a USB charging port. I ran the cable up behind the rear back seat, drilled a hole into the trunk and now have access to the USB port in the trunk. My wife can now talk all day.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Value Accessories has an acceptable cup holder for far less than the Amazon. A vendor here.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MONK View Post
    I bought this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1. I use the one with the clamp on one of the passenger grab bars. Works well. Not sure if one of our site sponsers sells the same thing.
    Motorcycle Dave sells the same holder for $21.00 with tax; site sponsor great customer service
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White