Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Foxtrot4X4 Love the service

When we have horrid service we are usually quick to complain. I purchased a garage door opener made by foxtrot4X4 from spyderpops.com. I wanted the inbuilt look and that seemed to be a good unit. However a small snafu happened with regards to the installation since unfortunately the printed instructions sent with the unit were for an earlier model. I contacted Frank at foxtrot4X4 to clarify one step and though it was close to 9 pm he not only picked up the phone he guided me to the updated instructions on his website. That helped and he then called back in a while to check if it worked out and also offered to send me a video showing the installation. However the video wasn't needed as the instructions were easy to follow.
    The icing on the cake was he took the time to do this in the midst of shifting his home. I just wanted to say this and the warm responses on this forum are making me even gladder I picked the Spyder.
    2020 Spyder RT base
    2020 RT , Chalk White

Spyder Garage

He really is very helpful.I have talked to him several times
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black