Spyder Garage

Default 2019 F3-S Passenger seat loose

Hello
    I have a 2019 F3-S and for some reason, my passenger seat does not fit snug against the driver's seat. I'm not sure why. It locks in but as I ride the thing will push back and leave a gap like the picture shows.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

yes my 2019 f3 was loose too, I did adjustment to it, works fine now, loosen and turn locking bolt 2 turns should do it
    richie spyder

Spyder Garage

Mine is the same - I think it's due to the rider backrest pushing it backwards. It's forward / backward movement in the seat so I'm not sure the locking bolt adjustment would help - but I'm happy to be corrected?

Does tightening that up help to keep the push fit tabs (I don't know how else to describe them - you can see one in the OPs photo) secured? Mine just doesn't seem to stay in on one side. I had a good play with it a couple of months ago but didn't get anywhere.
    | 2015 F3-S | Heated Grips | USB Ports | RAM X-Grip | RT Sway Bar | '2 Up' Rear Shock | SHAD Bag Kit | Oxford Aqua 50 Dry Bag | BRP Rider Backrest |

Spyder Garage

I think it is just because the backrest pushing backward, But the fix is pretty much simple with adjustment of locking bolts.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AlanSmith7 View Post
    I think it is just because the backrest pushing backward, But the fix is pretty much simple with adjustment of locking bolts.
    What locking bolts?

Spyder Garage