Quote Originally Posted by tiffcon View Post
I know this will sound kind of crazy, but it works for me. I have a double problem, but when I combine the problems it works well for me so far. I have a 2020 Spyder RT Limited. Downloaded Sygic to use on BRP Connect. Some days it works like a champ while other times it won’t. Who wants to walk out of their motel room and spend a lot of time trying to connect with BRP Connect. Stopped at Lamonster Garage and had some work done. (they are great by the way). That day was one of those not so good days with BRP Connect. That made an easy decision for me when they suggested the Zumo XT. That night I place the route on my phone (Sygic) on one side of me and my new Zumo XT on the other side. I love planning using Sygic Navigation on my computer and it is so easy. Inputting that route on the Zumo XT was also easy. I love planning. For me it is part of the fun. I also love the demonstration part of Sygic. Can’t stand the BRP part. Not having much luck with Basecamp either. For now it will be Sygic in one hand and Zumo in the other. Double the fun.
I might like to check out Sygic, I see two options on the App Store, which one are you referring to sygic gps navigation and maps or sygic travel maps offline?

I’m currently using Senic Motorcycle Navigation app which is easy to make a route on the fly but it’s not a perfected app yet, although a new version should be out fairly soon.