Spyder Garage

Cool 2020-21 RT Fog Lights

I just got done with the install videos and I'll be working on the written instructions next week. These are a great looking option for adding fog lights to your new RT. It's all plug & play and comes with everything you need for install. Check it out.
    http://www.lamonstergarage.com/ips-c...ent-lamonster/

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Lamont---

Do you know if the mount will also work with the BuRP adjustable vent wings?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by MONK View Post
    Lamont---

Do you know if the mount will also work with the BuRP adjustable vent wings?
    I don't but my guess is it won't.

Spyder Garage

Hmmm,really like those lights but also want the adjustable vents...gotta be a way!

Spyder Garage

will this fit the 2020 rt limited as well as the rt? It would have been nice to see how to take the dash apart. You show how to take the side plastic off but not the dash.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Lamonster View Post
    I just got done with the install videos and I'll be working on the written instructions next week. These are a great looking option for adding fog lights to your new RT. It's all plug & play and comes with everything you need for install. Check it out.
    http://www.lamonstergarage.com/ips-c...ent-lamonster/
    Looks great. Any chance you might be able to sell just the brackets and screws at some point?

Looks like a great way to mount a GoPro or similar camera. I have been considering this location or the upper deflector for a camera but have been hesitant due to having to make a bracket.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Doc McCoy View Post
    will this fit the 2020 rt limited as well as the rt? It would have been nice to see how to take the dash apart. You show how to take the side plastic off but not the dash.
    Both the base model and Limited have the same set up. The dash (i.e. switch area) is only held on by the (2) larger side panels. Once both are removed, the "dash" basically falls off.

Side panel removal:

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...-panel-removal

Spyder Garage

Lamont, in Aus, we can only run spotlights/driving lights (your fog lights), when high beam in operating. I.e. they must NOT be able to operate independently. Do you think we would be able to take the trigger cable and splice it into the high beam cable rather than plugging it into the port under the fairing?
    I’m not after a “definitive” answer, just your gut feel

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red