Spyder Garage

Default Pictures through PM

Why is it so difficult to post a picture while trying to reply to a PM? Where is the little "attachment" icon like the one here in the forums? What the heck am I missing?
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mazo EMS2 View Post
    Why is it so difficult to post a picture while trying to reply to a PM? Where is the little "attachment" icon like the one here in the forums? What the heck am I missing?
    Probably because it can't be done! Looks like the forum s/w does not allow posting photos in a PM other than one from the Internet via URL. Even copying and pasting a photo from a photo program can't be done like it can be in a forum post.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Click on this icon while in pm. I think it should work

Nope I guess not
    Attached Images Attached Images

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”