Spyder Garage

Default Part Identification - what are the brass knurled knobs??

Recently had to pull off some plastic panels for access to change the equalizer bar. With the front panels removed, the one with three grommets and no screws, there was exposed a straight knurled brass cap screwed onto something. There is one of these brass pieces on each side of the machine.
    I looked through the parts manual but could not find and figured someone out there might satisfy my curiosity?
    This is on a 2015 RT model.

Spyder Garage

Adjustments knobs for the headlights. One on each side. Adjust the headlights beams up or down.
    2015 RT , Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Navydad View Post
    Adjustments knobs for the headlights. One on each side. Adjust the headlights beams up or down.
    And here in Oz, there'll even be TWO knurled knobs on each side - one to adjust that side Hi-beam, the other to adjust that side Lo-beam!

IIRC, they're even labelled/embossed to that effect in the placcy bit they're mounted on, just alongside each of them - well, they're labelled like that on my 2013 RT anyway.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Have fun adjusting them. 2 up and the rear shock air bladder pressure will both have an effect on the results. Of course, that's one thing the auto-leveling air bladder system is supposed to take care of. But, if you wish to see further down the road at night, let some air out.