Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Bright

I fired them up tonight and they make the LED headlights look dim. But when the headlights are on " brights" and the auxiliary and fogs are on----- can you say daylight
    Lew L

I am going to re-orient the LED in the auxiliary lights by 45* to see if it gets a flatter beam.

Update:
    Trick LED got back to me very quickly ( even though I didn't buy from them ) and said I need to reorient the lights.GOOD customer service!!!
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

I mounted my driving lights under the mirrors. 2014 RT.DL 1-1.jpg

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    Did you make the mount or did the supplier have it available? I don't think that mount will work with the adjustable deflectors but it's a neat solution for the fixed deflectors.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless View Post
    Do you feel like these "washout" the turn signals as all being that close to them?
    2021 RT Limited

2016 RTS , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mazo EMS2 View Post
    Do you feel like these "washout" the turn signals as all being that close to them?
    Surely the Driving lights aren't still on if anyone is close enough to want to see the turn signal lights??

Certainly here in Oz, where we are required to 'dim' our lights when we see an approaching vehicle, leaving your 'brights' on with anyone that close would get you a fairly 'bright' flash or 6 in response; if not a handful of tickets &/or maybe even an impounded vehicle!! The last, especially if you were 'speeding'!!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!