Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default H & R Block tax order code

Here's a code I got in the mail but don't need. The code will save you $10 off the list price, which I'm not sure anyone has to pay anyway! First one to use it gets to use it. If you cancel the order just before you have to hit the final submit button a popup will come up with an offer to save another $5. I paid $19.95 for the Deluxe version. Wally World will sell you the Deluxe plus one state filing for $34.95. I'm too cheap to pay for a state version. I use a spreadsheet and fill in a fillable PDF to file my state taxes.

I've found the H&R Block tax program to work quite well for me, but I have few non-ordinary income and expense items to deal with.

HR Block code 001.jpg

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

A Turbo Tax user here, and I have it waiting to be used.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red