Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    Hahaha..... 23 replies and only 2 of them offering help on how to actually solve Chiefburg’s fairly urgent problem. We are a very helpful lot, but sometimes we do lose focus

Pete
    Luckily, one was good enough to pint me in the right direction. Only took a few minutes to get it open after I figured out what I was doing. Post #18 tells how I did it. Made me some spares as well so this won’t happen again (probably won’t happen again)....

Spyder Garage

When I first started driving, I locked the key inside the car nd had to break a wind wing. Being an impoverished high school kid and not wanting to pay for another wind wing, I began carrying a second key in my pants pocket. Pans pocket because I figured I was always going to leave the car with my pants on, but not a jacket.
    I ALWAYS carry that second key in case I drop the first one down a sewer or...? I have also done this; attached very fine, coated cables to the frunk and seat latches. Now, I never use the key to open them.

SAFETY CABLE.jpg
    Ours is a red, black and chrome 2017 F3 Limited. Bought new in 2/2019. The avatar is my first bike back in 1952, a Simplex Servi-Cycle. Photo taken at the Barber Museum.
    2017 F3 Limited , Red, Black & Chrome

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Peteoz View Post
    Hahaha..... 23 replies and only 2 of them offering help on how to actually solve Chiefburg’s fairly urgent problem. We are a very helpful lot, but sometimes we do lose focus

Pete
    We're Spyder Ryders! Wandering is a normal part of our lives!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)