Threaded View

Spyder Garage

Default Elmo Has Arrived

Linda's new 2020 F3L in Magma Red just arrived. We are going to name it Elmo...after the (red) muppet character. We bought an Elmo plush toy to ride behind her on her travels. She thinks it is a beautiful machine. Sitting next to my 2019, the colors are very different. Mine was Phoenix Orange. Magma Red is more orange than red...but we both like the looks.

This is now our second purchase in a year from iMotorsports. Both times the sale has gone very smooth. All items I requested were completed and so far no glitches of any kind. The new one arrived with 3/4 full gas tank.

There are some visual differences between the two. The 20 has an audio keyboard right below the gas tank opening. The trunk top is black instead of the same color as the body. I like the two tone effect. The rear trunk looks to be a couple inches shorter than the 19. Linda loves how she sits on the F3. The bars came adjusted a bit lower than mine and I am thinking of dropping mine down too.

I am currently having some back issues...so once I am up and about, I will add the requisite pictures, including Elmo aboard.

Farkles to come at first service in a couple months.

Looks like I will have to change out my signature pictures. All three of the RT's shown have now gone down the road to trade off land.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 01-13-2021 at 04:52 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red