Thread: Mr Z

Spyder Garage

Default Mr Z

Forum Members

If anyone knows Mr Z, please give him a phone call & inform him that his email is invalid (it bounces). He has tried numerous times over the past week, the system nor me attempting to reply to his contact us attempts can contact him via email.

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/...php?19295-mr-z

It shows that he logged in yesterday, but it appears he isnt reading the PM i sent him either.

Thanks
    Last edited by AnthonyG; 01-12-2021 at 04:25 PM.
    2018 F3 , Red

Spyder Garage

If you 'Ban' a user, don't they get a message telling them whatever's been put in the 'Ban Reason' field??

So, if no-one here can otherwise contact him, is that a way you'd be prepared to use to get his attention?? 'Ban' him with a msg in the reason field along the lines of 'Invalid email address recorded - please contact Admin at .... with new/working email to re-instate account' - then the next time he goes to log on/contact you, it'll give him a quite clear direction on how/what he needs to do in order to get thru. This has worked for me elsewhere/before when I've been trying to get thru to someone who'd changed email addresses.
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!

Spyder Garage

He already has a notice directed at him & a PM, it shows that he didnt even read it.
    Last edited by AnthonyG; 01-12-2021 at 06:46 PM.
    2018 F3 , Red