SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default welcome to 2021 merlinsblood has just the products you need!!

hi ev1, well we made to 2021 hopefully we will have some rallys to attend this year sure do miss all the fun..it's time to start thinking about spring,summer what can you do for your spyder well merlinsblood/tire grafixx has 3 very neat products that may be of interest to you all we are selling of course our famous no scrubbing wheel cleaner merlinsblood, we also have tire lettering for your tires say anything you want on your tires we have 6 colors avail and finally we have a new product called rim blades they protect the outer rim from getting scratch up plus they give the bike a bit of bling. so whatever ones you choose were sure your going to be totally satisfied with. please checkout our website: www.merlinsblood.com the rimblades are currently not on my website just yet please contact me if you wish to order them my email is jbooth9619@att.net..ty
    Last edited by scooterexpress; 03-17-2021 at 06:00 AM.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

You need to add the rim blades to your web site. I went to check them out - but nothing listed,or shown.
    2021 Sea To Sky, 2020 RTL

Isn't it weird that in AMERICA our flag and our culture offend so many people......
    but our benefits don't?
    2015 F3S , White & Blue

Spyder Garage

sent you a p.m. pw2013stl

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

bummp

Spyder Garage

bumping