Spyder Garage

Default 2020+ highway pegs

SlingMods has advertised highway pegs for the 2020+ RT. Has anyone installed and ridden with them. I would like your thoughts on the ease of installation (I have viewed the video), quality and function. I suspect they would work for my 5’8” wife but not for me at 6’3”.
    Also, does anyone know if other manufacturers are coming out with highway pegs (such as LaMonster).

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I've considered them, aswell. I don't want my feet HIGHER. I just want to be able to move my feet FORWARD more. It appears (just from the install video) that, with the highway pegs all the way forward, they would be more of an extension to the OEM floorboards. If that's the case, I'm in.

Following in case someone has actually installed them.

Spyder Garage

Received mine in the mail yesterday......have not installed yet!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by HENRYHILL View Post
    Received mine in the mail yesterday......have not installed yet!
    After you install them, please post a lot of pictures, from all angles. Including side views with you sitting on your bike with feet flat on the floorboards and with your feet up on the highway pegs (with heels on the floorboards).

I know it's a lot to ask, so thanks in advance.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Following this for sure, watching the video, seems not to be a difficult install.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bikerbillone View Post
    ...seems not to be a difficult install.
    I agree. Remove the floorboard pad, drill a single hole in each side, bolt it on, reinstall the floorboard pad. Sounds super simple to me. I wonder what Lamont has up his creative sleeve, too.

Spyder Garage

LaMonster highway brackets are now available. They look like an easy install without any drilling.

Spyder Garage

I agree with Monk, I don't want my feet higher. So I installed Ultimate Floorboard from Can am Spyder accessories, they did the trick for moving my feet around.
    2021 900 Ace , Black & Gold

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Al View Post
    I agree with Monk, I don't want my feet higher. So I installed Ultimate Floorboard from Can am Spyder accessories, they did the trick for moving my feet around.
    Al, the Ultimate Floorboards from CASA are for the F3 only. These new highway pegs from Lamont are for the 2020+ RT only. With that said, had I gotten an F3 instead of the RT, Pierres Ultimate Floorboards would have been one of my 1st purchases.

Spyder Garage

Default Highway Pegs 2020 Rt

Quote Originally Posted by bikerbillone View Post
    Following this for sure, watching the video, seems not to be a difficult install.
    I have the spyder Extra adjustable pegs, installation was easy using the provided drill template.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2020 RTL SE6 , RED W/BLACK TRIM AND CHROME ACCENTS