Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Terrific event! Had over 20 people show up! Everyone loves the new RT! This ride went to the Red Rock loop, a national conservation area. Beautiful area, great ride! We get next weekend off for Easter, then off we go to Sierra Vista, AZ! Have a great Holiday, and hope we see more friends down there! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Hi cpt. where are you going to be in WA. I called a place in Tri Cities Wa an asked them if you were going to be there. Told me was canceled but went an checked an then said sounded like they were going to have you but they didnt have a date. You have any dates your going be in WA? Thank you.

Spyder Garage

Better: here is the link for you to sign up!
    Can-Am.BRP.com
    Click on events, demo tour, learn more. You can sign up yourself. We have 4 events in WA:
    Liberty lake, Kennewick, Spokane, Mt. Vernon.
    That said, we are open to good ride ideas. If there is a great riding road, we are open to suggestions!
    Next stop, Sierra Vista, AZ. Then Las Cruces, ABQ, Draper, UT, SLC, etc. come on out!!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Will see you in Liberty Lake Wa.
    Greetings from Idaho

2014 RT-S,
    Barjaron swaybar, chome luggage rack, Ram Mount GPS, 12 volt dash outlet, spyderflap mudflap, Rivco flag mounts, drink2go and custom handlebar drink holders,Driver Backrest,Tri-Axis Handlebars, TRICLed turn signal lights. Custon Dynamic Magic Strobe Brake Modulator, Triple Dash Pouches, "Squared Away" Laser Alignment, Spyderpops Bumpskid, TricLed "Knightrider" LED

2014 RT , White (Mine) Cognac (wifes)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by cptjam View Post
    Better: here is the link for you to sign up!
    Can-Am.BRP.com
    Click on events, demo tour, learn more. You can sign up yourself. !
    Was unable to find anything mentioning events. Is there another group that will be close to Mississippi?
    2019 RT Limited , Phoenix Orange

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by EdMat View Post
    Was unable to find anything mentioning events. Is there another group that will be close to Mississippi?
    Use the link I provided in post #54 and click on the register button.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    Use the link I provided in post #54 and click on the register button.
    Thanks, that worked.

Look like they have already passed by our area traveling westerly, but, checking further it looks like they may make a few stops in alabama on their way back. Not sure who "they" are in this case, but I know it's not the Meyer's.
    2019 RT Limited , Phoenix Orange

Spyder Garage

There are 10 teams in the US, most have about 20 stops. The site should direct you to the closest dealer to your Zip code. Worth the trip!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

In Sierra Vista today! Going on a recon tomorrow. Beautiful place! Come on out!!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Met the folks at Sierra Cycles. Super nice, very excited about the event! Beautiful Sea to Sky RT on the showroom floor! The more I see it, the more I like it! We have just a few open seats left, so grab one while you can! We are going from Sierra Vista to Tombstone, then toward Bisbee, and back. Beautiful open spaces, a ride thru Tombstone (so cool!), and a chance to ride the finest sightseeing motorcycle, ever! The older RTs are great, but the new one is simply fantastic! One rider, as she was getting off after her ride, said “This thing rides like a Cadillac”! Her 16 model was great; then she rode a 21’. Now she is negotiating for a new one!! I guess talk is cheap..... after riding the new design last year, we bought one in Petrol blue! I can’t imagine a higher vote of confidence! Come out to one of our events, ride with us, and give us your thoughts. These things rock! We are having so much fun. It’s all worth it when someone rides, and is so excited, and thrilled. We feel that same feeling every ride!! (And we ride a lot!). Even if you can’t spend the time to go on an hour ride, stop by! We love to see people, and share our passion. Spyder people are our people. Come on out!!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Fantastic weekend! Almost every ride was full! Got to see the gunfight at the OK corral, there was a parade, perfect weather, great Dealership. Special thanks to Barry and David for being such terrific hosts!
    On to Las Cruces! Hope to see you there!!!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

When are you going to be in Salt Lake City and which dealer?

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus1300 View Post
    Go here https://can-am.brp.com/on-road/us/en...xperience.html and click the register button.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    Go here https://can-am.brp.com/on-road/us/en...xperience.html and click the register button.
    404 error page not found. I don't need to register I am already registered, I just don't remember the details. But thanks anyway.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

Spyder Garage

404 error page not found. I don't need to register I am already registered, I just don't remember the details. But thanks anyway.
    This should be good. https://can-am.brp.com/on-road/us/en...xperience.html

Clicking on the link brings up the tour dates and locations.

2014 Copper RTS

Spyder Garage

I did the demo in Kodak, TN in late March. Too bad the $500 off coupon was only good for 10 days. Three weeks later I purchased a 2021 RT Limited (but not from that dealer - couldn't get the color I wanted and had way too many add-on charges). The demo was definitely an eye-opener to this 2 wheel rider. But, we didn't go on the interstate. A couple weeks later we took the dealers beat-up demo out on the interstate and I was really surprised how it smoothed out above 60 mph! At 70 it just glided. Hope you get a chance to take some of your loops up to higher speeds, because it really sold me on the bike.
    "Love 'em all.... Let GOD sort 'em out!"
    2021 RTL Dark Chalk Metallic with comfort seat
    1978 GL1000 w/'75 engine show bike
    1976 RD400c

Spyder Garage

6-8 May, Draper. Moto United
    13-15 May, was called High Adventure, changing to Carl Malone Powersports, in SLC.
    Hope to see you there! We know quite a few people who are from Utah. Come on out!

We try to include hills and curves and urban and rural areas in our rides. Depending on the area, that might include highways, and it might be all city. We are open to any ideas from people who know the area!!
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Las Cruces, NM. I have a few open slots today. Come on out! Our ride takes us by some beautiful mountains. Hope to see you there! Joe
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

We had a great time. Met some Spyder Ryders, got to see old friends, had a great ride. We head to Albuquerque tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing all our friends there. Come on out!
    Last edited by cptjam; 04-18-2021 at 11:28 AM.
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

13-15 May, was called High Adventure, changing to Carl Malone Powersports, in SLC.
    Hope to see you there! We know quite a few people who are from Utah. Come on out!

We try to include hills and curves and urban and rural areas in our rides. Depending on the area, that might include highways, and it might be all city. We are open to any ideas from people who know the area!!
    I am already registered, I just couldn't remember the dates. I thought Moto United in Draper didn't sell Spyders anymore. I thought the Spyder business went to Young Powersports(ex MotoUnited of Bountiful)
    How long a ride do you want? I was thinking Big Cottonwood Canyon Guardsman Pass Park City Parley's Canyon back to dealership.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

Spyder Garage

Hi Paul! Carl Malone powersports. Our ride needs to be 1 hour long, mostly right turns, not on interstate highways. How long is your ride?
    Joe Meyer

Spyder Garage

Longer than an hour, both lefts and rights and some interstate. I'll see what else I can come up with. Are you in touch with Kat?

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

Spyder Garage

BRP sends a letter, then the week before we contact them. In Albuquerque now, and found a terrific ride. Great dealership, family owned and very friendly. We have a few seats left, so come on out!! Should be great fun.
    Joe Meyer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Hi Joe,

Which location do you need ride ideas for?

Do you have an address for the Karl Malone Powersports? The only one coming up for me in a Google search is the old Plaza Cycle on 3300 South.

Also, in one post you say no highways and in another you say to include highways...
    2014 RTL Platinum

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

For the Draper location, look at going east to Highland, then south to Traverse Ridge over toward Alpine. From there you can return the same way and avoid highways. Twisties, but not rural any more. For that you will need a longer ride.

Moto United - South Valley
    (801) 572-6720
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/nBuaQGif8o6aotcn8
    2014 RTL Platinum