Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Hawk View Post
    Sounds pretty complicated. I would not be able to write it off, so it may be not for me. But I wonder if it's economical if the car is expensive.
    It's not complicated. You know what you can afford each month as a payment. I'm pretty sure you have some idea of what car/cars have your interest. Go to the dealer and compare the monthly pricing for both leasing/buying.

Everyone has their own story to tell. I leased my 2018 Wrangler for $320 a month/ 3 years. The same vehicle was around $500 for 5 years, if buying with the same money down and the discounts I mentioned previously.

Not to change the subject, but you must be getting along with your new boss, old by now. Good luck.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Hawk View Post
    I know how to estimate a normal loan based on a car's price. But how do you do the same thing with a lease?
    As you've probably figured out by now, you don't.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)