Spyder Garage

Default BRP connect will not connect

I have a new I phone 11 and my old 8 connected right up with the Blue tooth It doesn’t matter what I try my new 11 will not connect to the Blue tooth When it comes up with the connect code on my phone I never get a code on the BRP connect and every time I try it comes up with a different code ! My new phone hooked right up with my Ram PU no problems at all . Any help would be appreciated . 2019 RT ....

Spyder Garage

Can't give you any help but on my 2020 RT my 2015 vintage android phone paired up fine; My 2018 vintage android phone will not. They are the same brand phone.

Gave up and paired the 2018 phone to my Nav/GPS which works fine for my needs since I only use my phone as a phone when riding (no music).

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

My 11 Pro Max paired ok. Make sure the old phone is removed. I put the phone in BT pairing, then put the bike in BT phone pairing and see the Pair on the phone. Touch it then joystick the green arrow and it should pair. The dash version should be 20.8. Make sure phone it up to date.

https://youtu.be/pLtoAEuMOxQ
    2021 F3 Ltd , Magna Red

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the info I finally got it figured out ,just couldn’t find the settings menu. Duh